Men's Double Monk Carlos Santos Shoes - Customise your shoe's colours
A stylish and sleek Double Monk shoe design by our partner Carlos Santos. Provide your own ideas for the shoe's patina colouring.
The shoes are individually hand patinated with the highest attention to detail in Italy. As this is a hand-finished product, no shoes will be exactly identical, giving you a truly unique pair of shoes.
Portuguese manufacturer Carlos Santos, is world renowned for crafting quality and largely hand finished leather shoes. The Double Monk shoe uses the Goodyear Welted construction to connect the sole with the upper part of the shoe. It is generally regarded as the best construction and ensures that this pair of shoes will last longer, is more waterproof, durable and comfortable. It also allows for the sole to be replaced giving you a shoe that can truly last for many years if you treat the upper leather well.
Last reference Z234
- All leather construction including the sole
- Made in Portugal, hand patinated in Italy to your design
- Goodyear Welted construction
- UK Sizes
Carlos Santos shoes available for our customised patina creations come in the following sizes:
These shoe sizes are equivalent to UK men's shoe sizes.
Learn more about these sizes and how they compare to Europe and USA men's shoe sizes in our Size Guide.
If you are still unsure about the what size would best fit you please get in touch with us via the Contact link.
Please share with us the following information on a pair of shoes that fit you well.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Custom patinated shoes take up to 4 weeks to prepare and send.
- Parcels are dispatched via our courier partners and take an average of 2-3 days to arrive depending on the destination country.
- Each parcel must be signed for so it's a good idea to put a shipping address where there will be somebody present during working hours to sign.
- We'll send your parcel tracking details by email.
- Shipping costs 10 EUR per dispatch for orders to EU destinations and 15 EUR for all other destinations worldwide.
- Custom patinated shoes exchanges and refunds are not permitted. Please choose your size carefully for all customised patina shoes.
- Learn more about our Returns Policy.
CARE & LEATHER
- Use regularly a gentle wax based cream or polish to carefully protect these hand finished shoes.
- Do not use harsh products such as renovating creams, high solvent based products and rain protectors which may strip the carefully applied finish.
- Goodyear Welted sole construction means that you'll have a shoe for life as you will always be able to replace the sole if required in the future.
- Use shoe trees to maximise the life of your shoes. A good quality shoe tree will,
- maintain the correct shape and size of your shoe (reducing creasing in the leather).
- reduce moisture accumulation by wicking moisture away from the shoe.
- make life easy when it comes to polishing your shoes.
- 100% high quality leathers carefully selected from France and Italy
Need help? Out of stock? Contact us.
Prices include VAT for all EU countries. For all non-EU countries, the displayed price includes export handling fees but does not include any taxes and customs duties that may be levied by the destination country.